The Network Marketing Blog
Are you frustrated… trying to learn how to build your business in the network marketing world but you’re just getting hype, useless information and people trying to “help” you with information that is too old to be successful. Or… are you frustrated because you’re drowning in TOO MUCH information? (First things first, put your name and email in the box at the right so that I can help you succeed. Don’t worry, the info is Free and it won’t bite….just do it!!)
Either way, The Network Marketing Blog is fixing that for you. You can learn what you need to learn, stay focused and actually spend time on developing your MLM business. Wouldn’t that be a nice change?
The Network Marketing Blog Is Fixing These Problems
There are three main focuses for The Network Marketing Blog:
- MLM basics about how to get leads – for today’s world, not six months ago
- Marketing Information – choosing your marketing strategy, keyword research, copywriting, etc.
- Marketing Training – video, articles, blogging, PPC, Facebook, etc.
Sign up for The Network Marketing Blog newsletter in the top, right hand corner to stay updated.
New MLM Basics – How To Get Leads In Today’s World
The Network Marketing Blog will teach you how to get more leads for your business. Follow the Get Leads pages to learn how to structure your business so you can stop chasing (i.e. bothering) your friends and family. See the bottom of this pageÂ to find out why most of the information on the internet is so bad.
- Use the most up to date marketing techniques to get more leads for your business.
- Attract people to you so you don’t have to continue to bother your friends and family, buy leads or do cold calls to introduce them to your business and products.
- Pick your level of success. Want to be a full-timer or just learn more about specific marketing techniques You’ll find both answers here.
- Generate income on the 95% who say no so you don’t feel like you wasted your time and money with them.
- Automatically stay in touch with your leads, educate them and introduce them to your MLM opportunity so you can focus on generating new leads.
The Network Marketing Blog will teach you about marketing.
- Planning – The things you need to know before you start marketing so you don’t waste time on things that don’t matter.
- How To Pick One Type Of Marketing – I’ll help you figure out where to start so you can actually focus on something instead of being distracted by everything.
- Copywriting – Training on how to get better at writing copy to increase your opt-ins and sign ups.
- Finding Content Topics – Finding the unlimited topics you can write, blog and produce videos for so you can continue to increase your content visibility.
- Keyword Research – The keys and tools to help you do this better so you can really focus in on the words and phrases that get results.
The Network Marketing Blog will teach you about all of the different types of marketing strategies.
Articles – Blogging – Ezine – Forums – Facebook – List Builder – Video – Pay Per Click Coming Soon (Linked In, Content Sharing Advanced Strategy, etc)
The information that is on The Network Marketing Blog is a starting point… not the end. Additional techniques and updates to existing information will be added and additional detail on topics covered too quickly.
Subscribe to The Network Marketing Blog newsletter in the upper right hand corner and I will keep you updated.
Reasons To Subscribe To The Network Marketing Blog Newsletter
There are 68 thousand reasons you should subscribe to The Network Marketing Blog newsletter. Here are just a few:
- You will get a free 19 page e-book “The Art Of Working Once And Getting Paid Time And Time Again” It’s a real e-book, not one of those crappy books full of generic information put together by Joe Schmo.
- I’ll let you know when updates are made to The Network Marketing Blog, and what they are. Additional (and detailed) training information will continue to be added.
- This is NOT an auto-responder. I DO NOT have 186 million email messages set up just waiting to send you.Â Â It’s only about telling you of updates.
- The network marketing world changes… a lot. I’ll keep you updated.
Subscribe to The Network Marketing Blog newsletter in the cool red box in the upper right hand corner.
Why Most Of The Information On The Internet Is Crappy
This is the real reason that The Network Marketing Blog was created. You have seen all the headlines telling you about how someone generated 800+ leads a day or made $50,000 a month They’re not true¦ anymore.
The truth is that those numbers were true a while ago but everyone is still using those old headlines to catch your attention. They’re also still trying to convince you that the techniques used two years ago will get you the same results today. It’s simply not true. The network marketing landscape has changed.
Here is what happened:
- About five years ago a group of people literally made millions because they figured out how to market a business online.
- 47 gazillion people took their training, copied it and built their own website… but they did it the easy way and copied it poorly.
The result is that there are six billion websites out there and most of them are full of really, really crappy information The times have changed in the network marketing landscape but the information isn’t being updated with it.
The fact is that if you try to market on Google, YouTube or MySpace, etc. the way they did it even a year ago, not only will it not work, but you will likely get banned from the site maybe for life. (Unfortunately, that is not an exaggeration.)
That’s where I come in. Check out My Story to get a little more detail on my background and why all of the crap I”ve had to wade through to find quality information has driven me absolutely crazy and why I created The Network Marketing Blog in the first place. I’m now partnering with the biggest name in the industry as an Elite member to fix this for you.
The Network Marketing Blog is going to show you what you need (finally) in order to speed up your MLM development.
Get started by doing the following:
- Subscribe to The Network Marketing Blog newsletter. It’s the red box at the top of the site.
- Read through the Get Leads pages
- Look at the MLM Success Tips
- Sign up for the free Free MLM Training
Subscribe to updates from The Network Marketing Blog in the upper right hand corner of the site.